The IT Law Group is a law firm focusing on Information Privacy & Security at the domestic and global level. Our Practice Areas encompass a wide range of matters, from behavioral targeting to breach of security, and cloud computing to cross border data transfers.
Most of our clients are national or global companies. From Fortune 500 companies to emerging enterprises; our clients are power users of personal data and information technology.
We have been ranked as leaders in the data privacy and security field by the prestigious Chambers, Best Lawyers in America, and Who’s Who Legal.
- Since the early 1990‘s, ITLG principals have counseled companies, non-profit organizations, legislators and governments on data privacy and security issues.
- We have extensive experience with state, federal and foreign restrictions on the collection, use, and transfer of personal data, and have handled a wide variety of matters, such as the drafting of privacy or security policies, employee monitoring, or data transfers in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
Our value proposition
- We provide innovative, practicable solutions that are adapted to a company’s unique needs, to help our clients achieve their business objectives, manage their legal risks, and achieve compliance with an increasingly complex range of privacy and data protection laws.
- All work is done by experienced lawyers or professionals. There are no junior associates.
- We spend considerable time keeping up with information privacy and security laws, regulations, enforcement actions, litigation, and industry developments. We do not add extensive “legal research” time to our engagements.